Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ISSA Members: Connect regarding IR in cloud & complex environments

If you're an ISSA member please feel free to join the conversation on ISSA Connect regarding incident response challenges in highly complex, massive network volume, and/or cloud environments.
This discussion sets up a presentation I'll be giving at the ISSA International Conference on September 17, 2010 in Atlanta. Hope to see you there.
I have recommendations regarding tooling and methodology that I'll be sharing at the conference, but I'm really interested in hearing about your experiences under similar circumstances. What's worked for you and what hasn't?
Folks working for sizable online service providers, ISPs, cloud or SaaS providers, and have had some noteworthy technical challenges or experiences, you're the folks I'd like to hear from.
If your not an ISSA member feel free to comment here or email me (russ at holisticinfosec dot org).

Cheers.

del.icio.us | digg | Submit to Slashdot

Please support the Open Security Foundation (OSVDB)

No comments:

Moving blog to HolisticInfoSec.io

toolsmith and HolisticInfoSec have moved. I've decided to consolidate all content on one platform, namely an R markdown blogdown sit...